Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


What a beautiful day! Jason went golfing with Matt Madsen and Anthony Garcia. He shot a 49 on the back 9 and had a good time socializing. I met my friend, Sarah Bagdasarian, and we biked nearly 50 miles to Humphrey Station. Absolutely beautiful! When I came home, Jason and I decided to take the kids to a new Mexican restaurant called Qdoba. It was o.k. Chipolte is tastier and not so expensive. After lunch, we drove to Humphrey Station so that I could show the kids a little bit of my ride and to enjoy the beautiful landscape. Olivia commented that her tummy turned as we drove over the rolling hills. Chandler, always the comic, said his penis tingled. We laughed so hard! I thought Jason was going to crash the van from buckling over in laughter. (Sorry, folks, had to include it.) Later we enjoyed a BBQ dinner and then for FHE took the kids to see the new 3D "Fly to the Moon "movie. It was so cool! 3D has come along way! All in all it was a perfect day to rest from our labors.

4 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

What fun!! I will say though that it doesn't sound like rest to me. :)

Jessica said...

50 MILES!!!??? man, I'm tired just reading about that. I'm on a diet...Since I"m still in survival mode with a baby and Charlotte, I'm going to add in exercise in a couple weeks. But so far I've lost 4 pounds but probably just mostly water since it's only been a week. So from the highest baby weight gain (only 18 1/2 pounds by the way!!) i'm down 23 (almost) pounds! I've still got a ways to go but proud of myself!

Nicole said...

Hmmmm - Matt told me they didn't keep score! Haha. That must mean he didn't do as well as Jason!

Morrigu said...

When I was a young boy, I also experienced a tingly penis while going over small hills, but I kept the knowledge of that sensation to myself. Sadly, the sensation goes away with age... if it didn't, then there would be a long line of men waiting to ride roller coasters.