Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Chandler Family

I've been thinking alot about my family and I've been missing each one of them. I haven't been "home" since the day this picture was taken. This picture was taken two years ago at my mom's 60th birthday celebration. She looks great for turning 60! All eight of us were there; the first time in more than 5 years! Pictured from left to right: Michael, me, Jessica, Mom, David, Dad, Rachel, and Steve. This Friday I fly to Utah to spend the weekend with Jessica. I am so excited! And then in mid-October, Michael is spending a few nights in Fresno with me before heading to L.A. for business. Families are forever, but it's up to each one of us to strengthen our family ties.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

HAVE FUN IN LOGAN!! :)

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see you! I love that picture but wish my hair was different. ha ha. But I CAN'T wait to see you. I miss you tons and wish we had more money to see you(I know, excuses excuses. I need to earn some side money for fun stuff). Anyway, we're going to have a great time this weekend! I love you.

Julie said...

What a great picture. I love it! I sure miss you guys.