Friday, September 19, 2008

Flashback Friday: Stylin' Chandlers

I'm not sure of the year but I know it was early '80's. I was about 8 or 9. I loved that dress. Santa Claus brought it Christmas Eve and all of the children were still awake -- and mom and dad were in the living room with Santa. Hmmm. My siblings and I were invited to peak into Santa's sack and he brought dresses for the girls and suits for the boys. My dad had been in the hospital recovering from back surgery and he was also Bishop at the time. He was released from Kaiser a few days before Christmas. It was a stressful time for my mom. I think she was shocked to see Santa in the living room! That's a Christmas memory I'll never forget. Backrow: Michael, Rachel, me, and Dave. Frontrow: Stephen, mom, Dad, and Jessica

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The couch, the Rug!! The outfits :) at least looks like we are all smiling...hahaha at least i'm not upset in this one.

Julie said...

OH MY GOSH!! Too funny! I can totally remember when your mom did her hair like that. You guys all look so cute.