Friday, September 5, 2008

It's All Good!

Yum! Yum! Ice cream sounded so good when I picked the wee, little Parkins up from school. The mercury was rising and I could taste the cold, creamy, chocolate ice cream with crushed, peanut butter cups on my anxious lips. After speeding down Fowler Avenue and tearing into the parking lot, my tastebuds finally made it to the ice cream parlor. Chandler chose color over taste: bright, blue cotton candy with kit kats. Cookie dough batter with gummy bears was the number one pick for Davis and he was quickly initiated into the "It's Hard To Chew Frozen Gummy Bears Club." Olivia decided mini- chocolate chips with refreshing, mint ice cream would satisfy her taste buds. My flavor: Davis Leftovers. I'll enjoy my sinful, chocolate peanut butter "Gotta Have It" dessert on another steamin' hot day. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? At Coldstone, it's all good.






3 comments:

Morrigu said...

I love the pictures. I don't have a favorite ice cream flavor, because I love them all. Now I am craving frozen gummy bears, but just the heads... that is the best part.o

hawkins said...

Yum! You have WAY too much will power! btw, Rite Aid has the BEST and cheapest ice cream. :)

Jessica said...

I laughed so hard when you wrote about the hard gummy bears...I joined that club loooooooooong ago. ha ha. Love you and think about you all the time! Jack is getting so big and starting to do those big baby smiles. He's 6 1/2 weeks. He's ginormous. But still adorable. Of course Charlotte is always adorable too. I miss you and love you! Tell the kids hello and of course Jason!