Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nothin' to Dispute This Time

There's nothing to dispute this time around. The Cougars annilated the Bruins 59-0 in Lavell Edwards Stadium and it was sweet, sweet, victory. Jason is a die-hard Cougar fan and he was happier than a kid on Christmas morning. We attended the 2007 Rose Bowl game and were razzed by our good friends for days upon losing. I lost my bet with Matt Lievre and was seen wearing a hooded UCLA sweatshirt for weeks. In December, Jason took Olivia and Chandler to Las Vegas for the bowl game and the "lucky" Cougars won because they blocked a field goal. Well, not only did our Cougs block a field goal today, they scored 42 points in the first half of the game -- 4 touchdowns by 2nd quarter. It's not luck to shut-out a team. I can't wait to see Matt's face in my alma matter colors this week at work. GO COUGARS!



4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Becky!!!

I'm doing great! How are you?? I've been checking out your blog. I got the address from your Mom. She and your dad were here yesterday. It was so great to see them! What's your email address? Mine is julie@carattini.net

Rebecca said...

So good to hear from you, Pest! jroparkin@sbcglobal.net is my family email address and for super, girly emails send them to rparkin@mycvchs.com which is my personal, for my eyes only account.

Jessica said...

GO COUGARS! YEE HAW. Wish I was more in tune with the games. Everyone up here is against BYU, what's up with that? They aren't even a rival school! It's quite laughable though.

Alyssa said...

Hey,

That was a way fun game to be at. The crowd was crazy the entire game. It was way cool to be a student and watching the game. I was very proud to be a BYU Cougar afterwards. Well I just wanted to say hi and I love all of you tons! And by the way I am going to make a blog sometime soon, so when i do I will let you know!