Thursday, August 28, 2008

"You're It!"

Tagged by my dear friend, Nicole.

4 random things I like about my husband:

His deep-set, intense hazel eyes
His obsession for BYU football
His ignorance to our credit card statements
His love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ

4 movies that I would watch more than once:

Spanglish
Dumb n Dumber
The Amazing Human Machine (the nerdy science side of me)
Watcher In The Woods (an old, scary Disney movie)

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

My mom
Jason
Marty
Travel Zoo


4 favorite foods:

M&M McFlurries
Orange chicken served with brown rice
Fajitas
Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:

Visiting my sister, Jessica, and meeting her newborn, Jack
A Girl's Weekend with Sue and other friends to see Wicked
Learning to swim "the right way"
The smiles of my children on Christmas morning


4 people that I have tagged:

Jessica
Marty
Kecia
Rachel

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I remember Watcher in the Woods!! Scary. Bette Davis was an old lady in that. Shiver.

Rebecca said...

Finally someone that remembers the movie! The scariest part for me was "Karen" written backwards on the window. I was about 8 or 9 when I first saw it. My childhood BFF and I would watch it over and over during sleepovers. I'd love to find a copy.

Rachel said...

It is still the scariest movie to me! We watched it at natalie's/krista's. I remember! I was in MT for last week...i get back and everyone has more blogs. I love it!! :) i'll comment more later...i love ya!--your sis,rachel

Jessica said...

who would think you'd have to learn to swim the right way? ha ha I laughed so hard cause it's true we didn't learn how to swim at all! well, maybe you learned but I didn't!