Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday: 1st day of School 2006


It's hard to believe that school starts this Monday! I was browsing through some photos and saw this one taken in August 2006 on the first day of school. A few months shy of three years, Davis was a Guppie at the Learning Tree Pre-School and wished he could go to Olivia and Chandler's school. Big 5-year-old Chandler was about to learn "everything he would ever need to know" as a Dry Creek Kindergartener. And seven-year old Olivia was a 2nd grader in Mrs. Garabedian's class and excited for the new year. This Monday Davis will embark on his journey to learn "everything he would ever need to know," although he'll be the first to tell you that he already knows it all! I'm excited for the kids to start the new year but I'm not looking forward to my baby starting elementary school. Bring on the Kleenex!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Growing up is hard! I don't want to have them grow up so fast but that's just what they do. I can't believe Davis is going to start elementary school. I hope you guys had a great day!