Sunday, August 10, 2008

Things You May Not Know About Me

My family calls me Becky.
I love to sing karaoke.



I'm a nerdy science teacher at a charter high school.
I once sang Pat Benetar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" in front of 500 people. Sober.
I love to giggle and be goofy with Vegas Sue.



I detest jalapenos.
I majored in Biology Composite Teaching, B.Y.U.
I minored in Music and play the piano.



My hometown is Beaverton, Oregon. I was born in Portland.
I couldn't live without M & M McFlurries.
Jason and I took wedding pictures on our first date.
I love buttercream frosting.
I love "fuzzies" and have destroyed countless blankets pulling them out.
I've traveled to England, Ireland, France, and Mexico.



I love to lay out and tan.
I love James Patterson books.
I will not eat walnuts.
I prefer brown rice over white rice.
I love to mow the grass.
I love flowers.
My favorite color is aqua blue.
Most of my clothes are black.
I prefer to be barefoot. ('Cuz you don't get blisters)



I love Asics running shoes and recently spent 180 bucks on a pair.
Chandler is my maiden name and the name of my second child.
My brother, Mike, calls me "Gugz."
I'm an exercise freak.



I love rainy days. They remind me of home. No umbrella needed!
I have never learned how to dive.
Jason calls me a "Walking Diet Encyclopedia."
I'm secretly in love with Rob Thomas.
I'm undiagnosed A.D.D.
I love Pink-Lady apples.

5 comments:

Matt Madsen said...

Interesting facts Rebecca. Fun seeing your family's blog.

Matt Madsen

Rachel said...

is that a black baby grand in your living room??? when did you get that?? AWESOME!! i would've been at your house to visit for sure the week you got it :) Thanks for your comments.

Rachel said...

i didn't know aqua blue was your favorite color.

Jessica said...

Hmmm....walking diet encyclopedia. I think Jason hit that one on the spot! And I didn't know you liked walnuts. Don't exercise nuts like nuts?

Jessica said...

Oh yeah, those yarn ties in quilts. I've got a fresh, new baby blanket full of them. When you come and visit I wonder if there will be any left...hmmmmm.