Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Addicted

So, I'm addicted to candy corn. I'm embarrassed to admit how many bags I've already purchased and consumed this week. The original, honey flavor is the best. I love to eat each piece by color: first the white tip, then orange middle, and finally the yellow. Each color tastes the same, but I have my quirks about the right way to eat candy corn. I already know I'm weird so add this peculiarity to my list.

Help! Someone stop me before I turn into a Candy-Corn-Hot-Dog-On-A-Stick-Chick. Send in the Candy Corn vampire. I named him Edward.

What's your favorite Halloween candy?


7 comments:

Nicole said...

Blech. Candy corn is TOO sweet.

I like the little chocolate bars. Pass the Almond Joy, please :o)

Jessica said...

I nearly downed a candy corn bag myself! Luckily Charlotte's helping me...It's naughty though for me. My favorite Halloween candy?? ALL OF IT! But it has to be in Halloween colors...like M&Ms, etc.

Rebecca said...

Blech, right back at you! I think Almond Joy is the nastiest thing. The joy of being different . . .

Stacey said...

I have to say - I have no problem passing up candy corn- not my favorite - I'll take anything chocolate.
Oh - We could make you a costume - A super cute candycorn color tutu maybe - we do custom orders in all sizes =)

Gwen Hawkins said...

I cant help you much here Rebecca. I've already gone through a few bags myself! :) Hey...btw Monday the 13th, a group of friends are going to Tulare outlets while the kids are in school. Let me know if you want to come...also, if you're off this week, we should do lunch and computer...let me know. :)

Wade said...

Almond Joys are nasty. I'd have to eat it if it was the last thing on earth but it won't get to that point! he he. Do you not like it because of the nuts...almonds and coconuts? he he

Wade said...

oh. that last comment was from me and not wade. he likes almond joys!