Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bunco Makes Me Happy

I love, love this game. It was just what I needed -- smiles, giggles, and hugs from my friends. We missed Denise tonight, but Kelly was able to join in the fun, even wore a wig, and now she is officially a Bunco Babe. It's been 5 years of laughs, food, "neighborhood watch" and good times. My month to host is October and take a wild guess at the theme!


Backrow: Chris, Meggie, Kandance, Marty, Christine, Lori, Michelle, Frontrow: Stacey, Jodi, Misty, and Kelly (Gweynn is taking picture)

Kandace and Rebecca. She won a prize for the braids and barretts.

Rebecca and The Queen of Bunco --Lori.


Love, love this girl. Always looks good -- even with Poof wig!

Christine has beautiful blond, LONG hair. She freaked me out when she walked in with Pocahontas hair. Love that smile.

Chris, Rebecca, and Stacey. My girls! That's Stacey's real hair!
It took us several tries to take this picture! I couldn't stop laughing. Gweynn is the neighborhood Go-To. If we have troubles, we go to Gweynn. If we need an answer to a question, we go to Gweynn. If we need to find out ANY information, we go to Gweynn. Get the picture! She is an extraordinary woman and I love her.

Meggie sportin' that bad, bad hair. She lives next door and I'm so happy she's my neighbor. Poor Meggie has to suffer through my hairball-mutt barking all night. Oh, and Davis and Chandler following her husband, Mike (a REAL fireman), all around his garage and yard.

Sportin' that black hair! Black is back!

Stacey and Jodi.

Action shot! I scored two buncos tonight!

This one's for Jessica. I didn't have any apples, but I had pumpkin stickers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Becky...I was reading your blog on my phone when I was feeding Jack at 4am. I COULDN"T STOP LAUGHING at the pumpkins on your shirt! I seriously thought that was freakin' hilarious. Oh and that wig color looks good on you!! You should dye your hair a burgundy red! ha ha. Glad you had fun. I remember when I played bunco when I visited you. Man...some of those women are COMPETITVE!

Rachel said...

you really look good with that color hair. Only you could pull it off and look sexy! the tan, the smile,the hair...its totally you!