Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A True Blog About Blah, Blah, Blah

1) I was pulled over for the first time by a police officer last week. Yes, it's true! My July 2009 registration sticker was sitting in the glove box. I flashed my beautiful smile and the officer kindly walked away. How stupid can I be to stick the dumb sticker in my glovebox and not notice for 4 months! Please tell me that I'm not the only one that has done this.

2) I sat on my "You Can Advertise Your Business On My Billboard" butt for two days at a PLC conference. Thank goodness for Post-It notes and text messaging. Alice and I passed digital and paper notes back and forth -- in front of our vice-principal who was also passing digital notes. Today: Trying to figure out if one of the teachers across the room was wearing an artificial hair clip. It took us several hours to decide that it was her real hair. Yesterday: Checking out the hottie male teacher from Coalinga -- but the warts on the back of his head turned us off, as did the rolled denim jeans. Do you agree that teachers make the worst students?

3) I'm re-connecting with too many friends on-line and I'm hogging the computer. Hogging? Think of a synonym for hogging.

4) I'm craving a Sonic Blast. Peanut Butter Cups with extra Peanut Butter Cups, please. Did you know that Sonic only charges an additional 40 cents for extra candy? Did you know that it takes nearly an hour of running to burn off the calories consumed in one of those delightful treats? Now, is it worth it?

6) I'm pumped for the BYU vs. the lame Utes game on Saturday. GO COUGARS! If you can tell me the colors of these two teams, then you know you're Utah football.

7) I'm fed up with the Prop 8 battle. I love, LOVE the statement from Elton John -- he clarifies the difference between heterosexual marriages and homosexual civil unions. If you still don't know the difference, go to Yes on 8 homepage.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm curious about what Elton John said. Oh man, you make me want to eat some peanut butter cups...but i'm resisting. I'm trying to be good. And so far, I'm doing alright.

Matt Madsen said...

Another word for hogging... maybe horsing around too much? Lame UTES..hahaha we shall see on Saturday. Bring some tissues for your blue tears after the game.
Now you know why texting isn't allowed at school.....