Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Poor Baby!

It was a rough day for my sweet Chandler. After working months to pass challenging levels and to FIND YODA, Chandler was two levels away from finishing his Legos Star Wars II when the crisis happened. The one and only YOUNGER BROTHER erased Chandler's hardwork. And I don't believe it was accidental, either. Chandler has been upset for HOURS -- he even cried himself to sleep! What to do? What to do?

Will a hug make the pain disappear, Chandler?

I couldn't help but smile because I wish my problems were as minor as a lost video game.

Mommy's kisses make it all better! As if!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, we have SO been there with Zack and Dylan! Dylan did that to a couple of Zack's games a year or two ago, but I don't think it was on purpose. Then again, who knows?? Poor Chandler!! We feel his pain!

Julie said...

That is seriously such a hard thing for kids. Tell him that us Star Wars fans in Arizona are so sorry and hope he can work his way back up there very quickly!
Bryn has the Lego Star Wars game, too and I think she'd have a meltdown if anything happened to it.

I think sometimes, NOT all the time, but sometimes it's okay to kick your siblings :-)

Jay and Emily said...

Hey Becky! Your blog is really cute! I really hope that we can see you guys sometime soon. Jessica told me you guys might be coming out here for Christmas. I can't remember the last time I saw you, I think it has been a couple of years though. Next time you come to Utah we definitely want to see you!

Jessica said...

Poor Chandler. I agree with Julie, a good kick in the butt might be a good thing. But watch out...poop might come out. And like you said, a pooper scooper for Christmas would be an ideal gift.

The Chandler Family said...

Those little brothers are always causing trouble!

Stacey said...

I'm sure my boys would have no problem coming down to help Chandler tackle a few levels =)

Matt Madsen said...

He'll have to come over and play with Dylan. His file is pretty advanced.