Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Shawn, Happy Davis!


The cookies were a hit! Shawn, the Leprechaun, did not play any silly tricks on Davis and Chandler, and instead left a little treat. The treat was left on the doorstep late in the evening and Davis screamed in delight at the glowing green mug filled to the brim with gold chocolate coins and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Chandler looked for the little green guy and after a disappointing Leprechaun hunt concluded, "Shawn was transported back to Ireland." Oh, how I wish I was young, innocent, and imaginative like my boys.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait til my kids say and do fun things like yours. How cute.

Nicole said...

I will have to show you how to make the pictures bigger! You have to fiddle with the HTML code a bit. I'll talk you through it on the phone. Let me know when!

Unknown said...

Is Shawn the elf named after Uncle Shawn??! That's cute that he has a name! remember the green potatoes, eggs, bread, etc. you all had growing up??? the green eggs were horrible!