Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disneyland

The Happiest Place on Earth proved to be happy once again. Nearly four years since our last visit, the kids were excited for this mini-vacation (and so were me and Jason). We stayed in the Disneyland Hotel and enjoyed 3 days of park hopping, food, and family time. Jason's brother, Trenton, and his family, joined us on Saturday which was a highlight of our trip.

First photo of the day -- all smiles and it's sunny.

Davis wanted to see Mickey's house immediately. No stoppin' to see Minnie.

Chandler was chosen to attend Jedi training. He feels complete now.

Chandler takes down Darth Vader.


Chandler and I were in a different rocket. I laughed the whole time. Olivia and Davis look petrified. I think this was Davis' first "thrill" rollercoaster. I decided that a pregnant belly and Space Mountain aren't a good mix.

This is the ONLY teacup I'll EVER sit in. Teacups and me -- not a good combo.

Olivia and I pooped out early the 2nd day but not the boys! They played until the park closed Friday night -- rain and all. They walked into the hotel room and I had to stop them at the door. Soaking wet -- and all smiles.

Disneyland -- where dreams come true! Jason's childhood dream was fulfilled. He enjoyed a delicious meal at the Blue Bayou -- the "outdoor" restaurant along the Pirates of the Carribean ride.

Eating lunch at the Blue Bayou with my cute 'lil pirate.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so beautiful becky!!! I am soooooo jealous of you all going to Disneyland! Awesome.

Gwen Hawkins said...

Looks like you had soooo much fun!!! I need to take my girls again too for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca! WOW, Its been so long! Are you guys still in clovis?
I didnt even know who Olivia was! She is so grown up. I know my kids are growing up too fast!
And a little one on the way? Congrats and goodluck! Keep in touch! I love blogs, its the best way to find old friends, are you on FaceBook? Thats a good way too.
Do you keep in touch with Taye? I think about her sometimes. WEll, keep me posted!

brittna said...

b_larsson06@hotmail.com
e-mail me! haha yeah I guess I can call you Rebecca now - I'm an adult...weird!

Nicole said...

FUN! I am jealous. It's been way too long since I have been to Disneyland.

Dylan would LOVE the Jedi training thing.

Grannie said...

Looks like the Parkins had a great time in Disneyland!!