Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Olivia!

Happy Birthday to our Princess Olivia! How blessed we are to have her in our lives! We had a wonderful weekend celebrating #10. Yesterday Jason and I gave her an envelope with cash and told her she could spend it however her little heart desired. The girls spent the morning shopping while the boys ordered her cake and bought her a few other presents -- a softball mitt and pink softball! We swam in the pool and then enjoyed a yummy dinner at DogHouse Grill. After dinner we watched Back to the Future III (even Mommy who rarely watches movies . . . .). This morning the boys, Dad and Mom made Olivia a delicious breakfast -- bacon, German pancakes, and fresh fruit. Off to church and then home again for dinner and chocolate cake (Olivia was lucky that Davis didn't choose a PowerRangers cake . . .). Phone calls from all 4 grandparents and cousin added an extra touch to her special day. We love you, Baby Girl!


Sleeping Beauty -- 9 days old

Ten years later . . .

How sweet is that?!?!


Liv and Mom

Liv will always be Daddy's Girl!

Double-digit candles!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Olivia! I love it. I remember those baby pictures how you opened and closed blinds to try and wake her up. ha ha ha. So funny.

Maren said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! I remember holding you when you were brand new like in that picture...it doesn't seem that long ago! I love you and we look forward to spending time with you guys this summer!

The Chandler Family said...

Happy Birthday Olivia, hope your day was great...I miss you, Love, London and the rest of the Gerb Jones Family

Rachel said...

Man, i sure forget birthdays :( I'm glad you had a great one Olivia. You are such pretty girl. I can't believe how you have grown up. Wow! I hope you have a wonderful week. Love Aunt Rachel.

Nicole said...

Happy birthday, Olivia! LOVE that girl! Sounds like she had the perfect day :)

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Oliva!! I remember making brownies with you and noah when you were just 3 or 4. The two of you would be chocolaty mess by the time your mom would pick you up. You have a special place in my hear!