Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Future MLB All-Star

If you know Davis, you know that he LOVES sports -- especially baseball. At age two, Davis was hitting pitched balls and watching the World Series play offs. I remember Davis standing in front of the T.V. in September 2005 and asking for "ball, ball, ball, ball" until I figured out that he wanted to watch ESPN. It was during the World Series and the little guy climbed up on the couch and watched for hours. This year I fibbed (forgive me) about his age and signed him up for the Rookies. Although the belt, socks, and pants are too big, I am so glad I followed my instinct and signed Davis up for the Big League. The boy is in Heaven! Last night at the game I overheard a mother say to another mother, "Davis is so small, but he is so good!" Yep, that sums it up!





6 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

That is so cute...but seriously, when you see something your child is interested in and good at..you go with it. Good for you Rebecca!

Jessica said...

HE is awesome! I really like the first picture. YOu should make it black and white and hang it up in his room if you do a baseball theme or something. such a good picture I think!!

Matt Madsen said...

That's awesome. That boy has a competitive spirit. He will be a good player.

Nicole said...

Small but mighty!! Go, Davis!

Maren said...

You got some great shots of him playing ball!

Morrigu said...

your boy has the makings of a SUPER STAR!!!!!