Friday, December 19, 2008

Flashback Friday: Late 1970's

Two-Thirds of Our Children
Create cool Profile Comments

I copied this photo from my mom's blog. I'm so proud of her for blogging and even adding bling to her pictures. I am sitting on my dad's lap and would hazard a guess that I'm 3 -- so 1977. What a cute little girl I was, huh! I love the look on Mike's face (right). I happily remember Mike smiling all the time, laughing, and playing jokes on us as kids -- and he's still like that! I miss my family so much during the holidays and I am excited to be with some of them this year.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the look on YOUR face too Becky! But Mike looks like he just did something (like farted or something) and is laughing about it. He's a great brother but I remember he tied us up when mom and dad weren't home. And TIGHT. He wasn't fun then.lol

Rebecca said...

He looks like he's pinching Dad.

Nicole said...

NICE! That's about as 70's as a picture can get. I love it!