Sunday, December 6, 2009

So, I'm finally back to blogging after falling off the Blog Wagon for nearly 1 1/2 months; shame on me! Too much FaceBook, I suppose. Time to change my ways and start blogging again ...


My little Santa Baby on Halloween
3 months old


Don't they look great! I loved their costumes this year.

Olivia and her friend, Ryann, were in the school play, Scrooge.
They woke up early every morning for play practice.

Hayes chills with his cousins during Thanksgiving vacation.

Literally chillin' -- Utah is so stinkin' cold.

We had a WONDERFUL time with family in
Utah and miss them already.

We are BYU football FREAKS. We watched every game --more than once.We are looking forward to the bowl game.
Go Cougars!

Chandler played soccer this season after taking several years off. He did great and improved tremendously during the two months. We're so proud of him for trying his hardest!

This was Davis EVERYpractice and game. Full throttle!
Jason was an assistant coach for Davis' team this year. It was a great Father/Son bonding experience. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Davis' team was moved to a higher division and I could not believe the physical contact and aggression exhibited by these boys! Wow! These little boys are going to bring home the state title someday.

2 comments:

Grannie said...

I loved all the pictures!! The kids look great and so do you! I like the background...where did you get it? I have not worked on my blog for ages, so need to get caught up!

Jessica said...

I love the Halloween costumes. And I think Hayes is SO CUTE. Need to give him more squeezes!!! Oh and you guys need an intervention for your BYU addiction. SERIOUSLY.