Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Disneyland

We decided to take a quick trip to Disneyland October 8-10th. Our little family has been so busy and we needed to spend some quality time with each other. We packed the kids up on a Thursday night and spent Friday and Saturday in Disneyland and California Adventure. A bonus was meeting up with our good friends, The Palmers, for some fun times.


My kids are growing up!

Anticipating California Screamin' -- such a thrilling ride!


Roaring Rapids in California Adventure


The Palmer Boys with my boys -- Chandler wasn't feeling well.
Tower of Terror -- We love this attraction!


My Dodger Fans -- Hayes looks THRILLED, huh!

Princess Liv with her Daddy


Future Rocketeer


Davis showing off his strength in ToonTown.

Sometimes it would be nice to lock 'em up... shhh, don't tell anyone I said that

I love this picture!

This is a picture of a picture -- I didn't have my wallet otherwise I would have bought it. My forehead is ultra shiny and my face looks like it's glued to the headrest. Olivia looks cute. I think this was on California Screamin'

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss Disneyland!! How fun for you guys. They all look grown up. It's sad! But exciting too and Hayes is SO CUTE. I love his chubby cheeks!! You look happy, Becky : D

Michelle said...

such cute pics! Next time we are going to hang out more! Too bad chandler wasnt feeling good-we will just have to do it again!

Jay and Emily said...

You have an adorable family! Disneyland looks soo fun! I don't think I've been there since I was in elementary school ... time to go back!

Cade said...

Was it fun to go to disney land? And lock Chandler and Olivia in a cage?